2010年1月15日

I should spend more money in Prague!

I exchanged 60 euro in the airport for less than 1300 CZK(It's a very bad rate because I can get 1500 CZK if I exchange in the city). I thought it might be not enough at that time because I have to pay for my accommodation, traffic, food and other fee. But I still have 650 CZK in my wallet and have to spend it all tomorrow because I won't need CZK after I leave prague the day after tomorrow.

How could I have so much CZK now? I spent nothing about sightseeing and only 18 CZK about traffic today. I didn't spend much about food, either. Chocolate and milk for brunch cost me only 42 CZK becaust my plan was to have a good dinner. But I still can't decide to eat too expensive food that I paid 100 CZK for my dinner.

I should learn to spend money more....maybe I can buy some  souvenir or have a super luxury dinner tomorrow XD

1 則留言:

Scott 提到...

Yes, you SHOULD learn to spend more~