2009年9月10日

2009.9.9 Nässjö

It's the first time I took a train in Sweden.
The original plan of today is to go traveling with my friends. But some misunderstanding happened and I missed the train to go with them. Therefore I choose a city near Jonkoping and take a train there.

From 2009.9.9 nassjo

##ReadMore##Luckily I can buy student ticket although I am already 27 years old but it still took me 84 SEK for the tickets. The weather was not so good when i arrived Nassjo. I visited a small museum. There was a exhibition there and I took some photos. Before leaving there I bought some postcards as souvenirs.

From 2009.9.9 nassjo

After visiting this museum, I walked around a small lake in Nassjo. There were so many birds, ducks and gooses. It rained when I was walking by the lake and the worse thing was that I only wore a T-shirt and it was damn cold....

From 2009.9.9 nassjo

There was another museum in Nassjo but it only opens till August that I can't visit inside but still took some pictures.

From 2009.9.9 nassjo

The weather  became very good at about 5:00 and it got warmer and comfortable. I ate my dinner at "Nassjo steakhouse" but it sold hamburger set....

From 2009.9.9 nassjo

Finally I came back to Jonkoping and met my roommate in the train station. He was buying the ticket to Copenhagen. I hope I can visit there soon....

other photos are here!

沒有留言: