2009年9月20日

2009.9.19 Tranås

I made a serious mistake about the trip that I looked up the timetable but I looked up wrong date.
The original plan was to go Tranås via Gränna. But I found there were NO any scheduled bus today! Therefore I had to take a bus to Jönköping agian and took a train to Tranås.

There were some photos tooked in Gränna today.


##ReadMore##

From 2009.9.19 Tranås


From 2009.9.19 Tranås

From 2009.9.19 Tranås




There were many people when I arrived there. The main street in Tranås was bustling then.
I visited a small museum and took some photos.


From 2009.9.19 Tranås


From 2009.9.19 Tranås

After leaving the museum I found that there were few people in the street because the stores closed at 2pm on Saturdays.
I didn't know where to go because there were no opening stores that I visited some churches there. There are many churches in Sweden cities, even in a small town like Tranås.


From 2009.9.19 Tranås


From 2009.9.19 Tranås


From 2009.9.19 Tranås

I really felt bored and waited for the train in the station but it didn't come on time. 
It is very strange here but seems not strange in Taiwan. At that time, there came a bus and the driver told everyone in the station that there were some problems with the train that she will took us to Nässjö. Maybe it was my first time to take a BENZ bus XD


From 2009.9.19 Tranås


By the way, they didn't charge me about the fee from Tranås to Nässjö but I still spent about 1000 NTD on traffic today.

Although it were a small and boring town bit there were many beautiful buildings and scenery. I really hope that I can live in such a beautiful place.


From 2009.9.19 Tranås



From 2009.9.19 Tranås



From 2009.9.19 Tranås



More photos are in my album....ha


沒有留言: