2009年8月30日

2009.8.28 Linkoping

Linkoping is the first city i visit besides Jonkoping. There are really many "koping" in this country.
It's about 150 km from here and we took SWEBUS to there for about 2 hours. There is an university where many NCTU and NTHU students exchange to yearly. It's really a "university" and JIBS is only a business school....haha. It's a nice university and beautiful place.
After that, we went to an area where there are many 17th and 18th century building and gardens. Of course we took many photos there.
We went to a great church next. It's my first time to visit such a great church. It's a historic Gothic building and first built in 11th or 12 th century. Unfortunately, my DC was out of battery while we visit the church that I didn't take more photos....
It's really a great trip. Sorry for my poor English, I wanna practice it....haha.

##ReadMore##
By the way, I bought an used bile today for 600 kr. It helped me a lot today and I can ride it to school and go shopping....haha

2 則留言:

毛毛 提到...

什麼是 "koping"

BK 提到...

I wanna know what's "koping", too.
Maybe I can ask someday.